WHO AM I?
I'm Anthony Randazzo, a photographer based in Brooklyn, NY. After trudging away in corporate America, I finally realized my dream of owning my own business. And, as a bonus, I love what I do for a living!
WHAT DO I PHOTOGRAPH?
People! In addition to working outdoors, I have a small, portable studio setup that I can bring to your home or office for headshots or other "stylized" photo shoots.
• Portraits: Do you need a professional headshot for your corporate web site or LinkedIn profile? Need a couple of great photos to get you noticed on social media or online dating? Are you a fitness trainer trying to strengthen your social media game?
• Events: Holiday parties, birthday parties, showers, corporate events, marketing/PR, team-building events, small weddings, etc. I get the decor, cakes, and centerpieces while showing the story of the event and everyone having fun.
• Milestones: Surprise Proposals, Engagements, Maternity, Graduations, Prom, Senior Photos, Communions, Baptisms, and other religious ceremonies.
• Family: Are your kids super cute? Or your pets? Even if they're not, your family would love to see how much they've grown! Get some great photos to share with family and friends on Facebook or in print.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
My goal is to provide affordable photography for you or your business, while still maintaining high quality. I generally charge by the hour or project, so you don't have to worry about having to select a limited number of photos or "looks." If you want to do 7 outfit changes, or have photos of 23 family members, that's fine! You may just want to book more time to make sure you have everything thoroughly covered.
As a baseline, assume the following starting points:
• $149-199/hour for events (Please note that prices may be higher for special, larger, or more complex events),
• $199/hour for outdoor portrait sessions,
• $299/hour for indoor portrait sessions with my portable studio gear. If you're coordinating corporate headshots for an office, we can discuss a group rate that makes sense for both of us depending on the size and scope of the project.
Please note that extra charges may apply for extraordinary travel time, commercial usage rights, or for other factors. I'm also happy to discuss lower hourly rates for longer events, repeat/regular projects, and charitable causes. Please contact me and we can customize a package that meets your particular needs and budget.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• I'll work with you to capture the images you'd like. You're probably not a professional model, and that's ok. I'll do my best to put you at ease, and make it a fun experience for you!
• Shortly after the shoot, I'll select the "keepers" (eyes open, in focus, etc.), and give them a good edit for color, contrast, exposure, and so forth. Depending on the type of shoot, we may also make arrangements for you to be able to select a few favorites for a more in-depth portrait retouching.
• I'll provide a link to a private online photo gallery where you can download all of the high resolution JPG files. You can then share the link or individual photos with friends, family, and colleagues, or post them on social media. You'll also be able to order a variety of print products (including canvas or specialty prints, and a variety of keepsakes) directly from the online gallery.
Use the Contact form at the top of every page, email me at 1028photo(at)gmail(dot)com any time, or call 347-766-4151 on weekdays from 9:00am-5:00pm EST. I promise a quick reply! Please be sure to include your full name and contact info.
Also, please follow me on social media! @1028photo on Facebook and Instagram.